Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day 29: Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs of 2007

I've just visited Janette Toral's tally,
For the famous Top Ten contest started recently;
Now on it's fifth week, six to go,
My poegging site, no one voted for, oh no...

No one cared, no one dared, maybe too trivial,
No one found this site influential;
It's a new concept, everyone's feeling,
You couldn't believe yet I'm serious in what I'm doing?

I even invented a new word, "poegging,"
As you may know now, it's poetically blogging;
More often than not, I love spontaneity,
Just like now, I'm poegging from my head, directly.

I've poegged about My Blogpals,
My first set, the originals;
I've poegged about a Hongkong friend,
To her serious problems, I've listened.

When I was looking for someone like me,
Beaman's World really gave me glee;
Even just to reply to a posting,
With idea different from my thinking.

I can only fully agree,
To a post I replied to immediately;
Even in my own dialect, I replied,
To Pazing's complaints, I tried.

Mitchteryosa made me cry,
It cut my heart, that's why;
And it was really Zubli,
Who got mystified to my ability.

I plan to visit as many blogs as I can,
To feature them, would you be my fan?
I wish to be voted as Top One,
But only you can help me run.

Who knows, you might even win,
One hundred dollars, come do the spin;
When you visit the rules of the contest,
Remember my site, enter with zest!

No comments: