Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 39: Bowling To Win

Bowling is a sport I learned, love, and got addicted to,
Though I rarely got the chance to play as much as I used to do;
I remember vividly the the day a mere lineman taught me,
In three days, through loser's pay, games I got for free.

In less than a month I got my first champion trophy,
When a fun game was held, I was really happy;
Five months later, joined a citywide tourney of bowlers
Third in Women's Singles, bested by five- and ten-year players.

I had to transfer from Olongapo to Quezon City,
My bowling career stopped, can't afford it, really;
Seventeen years later, that was last year,
My vice was awakened, champ again, a trophy with cheer.

Today's my second game of the year, last week was a low score,
I got better today, I feel the trophy once more;
Two more weeks to go, the worst tourney I got into,
A game per week??? That's so scant! Still, winning is what I'll do.

2 comments:

sadako said...

te, totoo ba yun? iinterviewhin ka nga ba sa CNN? if its true congrats batiin mokami lahat sa camera ha.. LOL

C5 said...

hi bluep...hehehe...ikaw talaga...bakit naman nila ako iinterbyuhin? papalitan ko ba si Bong Coo? :D