Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day 18: I Always Want You Beside Me

I've been accustomed to your presence,
As soon as I wake up, you are my sense;
If only you can be with me always,
But sometimes you're gone, I hate those days.

At times you are always with me,
I enjoy every minute, every moment with glee;
From morning till the time I lay down to bed,
You're always beside me, busy or rested.

I think I can no longer live without you,
When you left me one day, I hurt too much too;
Promise me you'll always be here when I need you,
Never, ever, please don't make my life blue.

Another day's going, it's almost midnight,
I'd like to thank you for shedding some light;
You clear my mind, when I almost fall asleep,
Yet you make me sleep, when rest I must reap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KAKAINIS! di ko nagetz!!!

C5 said...

Di mo nagets o di mo lang nagets AGAD? :D

I intended it to be dual...