Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 6: My Blogpals

One day, while surfing, I saw a link,
That curiously got me to think;
What could be over there,
That makes it famously everywhere?

I landed on Reyna Elena's site,
Some posts are heavy, mostly light;
Remarks are so funny,
I almost laughed endlessly.

And then I met Kutangbato,
A teacher who speaks gay linggo;
Yet deep inside of Kuta's mind,
She is the intelligent kind.

Let me tell you about Diwa,
Who loves to shoot her camera;
With pictures sublime--
Do it again, sometime.

The StarTalk of the palace,
It's Chuva Chienes, who else?
Also a netrepreneur,
Finding ways to earn, for sure!

All four are from the USA,
Filipinos at heart, what can you say?
That's just half my collection,
Of friends I made with blog addiction.

Let me introduce Ros to you,
Who just came home while skies are blue;
The only Filipino in Italy,
My quotey friend speaks fluently.

Bea may be small, but incredible,
Although shy, she's amicable;
If you think your comments should be censored,
Use parentheses to have them covered!

The youngest is JC, the mountain climber,
Don't underestimate her, I thought she's taller;
She goaled to climb as many mountains she can,
Before classes start, to blogging, she'll be back again.

Last but not the least, in comes Ghandee,
Who got addicted to the palace as we;
She read all our posts from down memory lane,
Done her assignment well, I'm glad she's still sane.

When Ros came home, we had a grand EB,
Myself included (of course!), Bea and JC;
We had our moments at Max, Festival Mall,
Priceless pictures, I took some, if not all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, tita cee!

ayan, panindigan mo yang 365 days ng poem blogging ha hehehe. pag natapos mo, at the end of the year may premyo ka sa akin na...babolgam (bigay yun sa akin ni inang, ibibigay ko na lang sa yo) tas may kasamang lobo hehehehe

good luck po!

C5 said...

siguro pwede ko nang ipa-publish sa yo :D

may bibili kaya? o lump sum nalang :D

pazing said...

uy, thanks mamacee, naextra ako dito. ehehe. galing galing mo talaga! :D

ano kaya yong mga magcocomment dito eh dapat patula na lang din? hehehe.

C5 said...

ok yun bah! nabasa mo ba yung sagutan namin dun sa palasyo?

pazing said...

aling sagutan? di ko na matandaan eh

Anonymous said...

I LURRRRVVVVEEE IT! he he he!
Nanakawin ko to! Post ko dun sa kingdom come! Weeeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

galing!!! I love it too

*bow ****
Bow***
Bow*** (hindi tunog ng asong ulol but isang saludong walang katapusan sa aking kaibigan na pinagayahan ni Balagtas...heheh

best wishes!
cge tiknan if mabuo, bili ako...

C5 said...

Salamat ros!!! :) Natutuwa ako at nagustuhan nyo... :)

Ano nga kaya noh, makabuo ako ng libro...maisasakatuparan ko na yata yung minimithi-mithi ko non :D

Anonymous said...

OO namn bakit hindi???

wag mong pabayan health mo sa blogging ha??