Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 51: Myrrh Raquel


She is my miracle baby,
Why? I'll tell the story;
How twenty three weeks old,
In my womb survives another gold.

Ovarian cyst ruptured inside me,
It did not scatter miraculously;
The loss of our baby was more likely,
Mother and child survived rarely.

But God was so gracious and kind,
I know He's got a lot more in His mind;
Myrrh Raquel was delivered normally,
By the same midwife who delivered Wrestley.

My Raqy was born in February,
She's a bit slow and sickly;
Perhaps the kick of general anesthesia,
But always survived all the hoopla.

She is so smart when it comes to money,
I see the entrepreneur of the family;
Patience is high but gritting inside,
Especially when her sisters jokingly deride.

She loves to sing Josh Groban songs,
Very shy to perform where I think she belongs;
She ape's Mr. Bean, she's really so funny,
The stage is for her, but she plays not for many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's meant for you....